Dr. Gannaway is available to speak to your group or organization on the following topics:
- Learning Life's Lessons – Based on the book, this talk can be tailored to fit the needs of a particular group.
- Time Management – After years of teaching classes on time management, Linda has honed this talk down to tried-and-true techniques.
- Procrastination – Stop those needless delays. As a recovering procrastinator, Linda has special insight into this topic.
- Managing Stress – We can all use reminders on how to keep life's inevitable stress in the healthy zone. The key is to find your optimal stress level—the place where your stress becomes positive energy and helps you accomplish your goals.
- Setting Goals – Identify where you want to go, and learn how to get from here to there. This talk includes proven strategies to help you succeed.
- No Regrets – Learn how to make peace with regrets you may already have. Plus, look into the future to avoid potential regrets you might end up with.
Consultation services are also available with your group or organization.
Would you like Linda to work with your group?
Complete the contact form now!
Who among us hasn't gotten caught in a time warp—like we're stuck in the same classroom, going over and over the same material in our lives? We become like Bill Murray in the classic movie Groundhog Day, where every day is the same day. That is, until we learn our lessons well enough to pass the tests that life presents."